Ultra-Low Power Processor and Non-Volatile Memory System Design Strategies for IoT, Handheld, and Wearable Applications
With the growth of IoT, handhelds and wearables, there is a broad trend toward ultra-low-power (ULP) applications, with a critical focus on extending battery life.
This webinar, hosted by Macronix and NXP, will discuss in detail what is driving the industry-wide shift towards ULP, and what microprocessor and non-volatile memory (NVM) are doing to go beyond normal boundaries to meet these market demands.
Macronix is a leading integrated device manufacturer in the non-volatile memory (NVM) market, providing a full range of NOR Flash, NAND Flash and ROM products. NXP offers a comprehensive portfolio of low-power processors, microcontrollers and signature software built on scalability, energy efficiency, security, machine learning, and connectivity. It’s what you need for empowered edge applications across IoT, industrial and automotive markets.
Attendees will learn:
- The growth in the ULP microcontroller and NVM markets
- Key market segments that will be the primary contributors to this growth
- Why these market segments are driving the push toward low power
- What microcontroller and NVM solution providers are doing to best address this market requirement
- Design strategies implemented to optimize power consumption
Can’t attend the live event? We’ve got you covered! Register now, and we’ll send you a link to view the webinar on-demand after the live broadcast.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.