Simplifying Debug of Mixed Signal Embedded Designs
Embedded designers are faced with the challenges of ever-increasing system complexity that incorporate various analog and digital signals, serial buses and digital buses. During this 30 minute webinar, you will learn techniques to simplify and speed verification and debug of mixed signal designs – using the powerful features of a Mixed Signal Oscilloscope. Real-life debugging examples will be presented and useful, time-saving tips shared. Following the webinar, a Panel of Experts from Tektronix will be available to answer your questions.
What You Will Learn:
- Tips and techniques for debugging mixed signal embedded designs.
- Important Mixed Signal Oscilloscope features for debug
Who Should Attend:
- Embedded System Design Engineers
- Embedded System Integration Engineers
- Technical managers needing to understand the latest tools for debugging complex designs
Gina Bonini is an Embedded System Design Technical Marketing Manager at Tektronix, and has worked in the test and measurement industry for over 12 years. Gina holds a MSEE from Stanford University and BSChE from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.