Silicon Carbide: The Future of Server Switch Mode Power Supply Designs
Silicon Carbide devices are enabling the future of power electronics. This webinar will focus on server switch mode power supplies where Silicon Carbide MOSFETs and schottky diodes can improve efficiency, reduce system size/weight, and reduce overall system cost when used in new or existing power supply topologies.
Attendees will learn about:
- Trends for efficiency standards for server power supplies
- Various switch mode power supply topologies
- Selecting the best topology to meet efficiency standards
- Switch mode power supply reference designs utilizing silicon carbide Diodes and MOSFETs
- Efficiency plots utilizing silicon carbide power components
Dave Skinner, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Wolfspeed – a Cree Company
Dave Skinner is the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Industrial Power at Wolfspeed, a Cree Company. No stranger to disruptive power technologies, he began his career designing and building the first audio power amplifier ICs and systems for laptops, flat-panel TVs, and portable media players. He served in a variety of leadership roles in analog semiconductor design and development, product marketing, field applications engineering, and sales. Dave also consults with non-profit and charitable-giving organizations to evaluate and recommend innovative technology solutions that remove barriers to learning for people with low vision disabilities.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.