Safe and Secure Solutions for RISC-V SoCs Made Easy
As the availability of commercial multicore RISC-V SoCs become a reality, the need for professional, mature, real-time operating systems and advanced C/C++ development tools is growing globally.
This webinar will explore how customers today can use Green Hills embedded software solutions with RISC-V multicore SoCs to achieve shorter development times and higher code performance while gaining competitive differentiation for their embedded system design through the RISC-V’s custom instructions and modular instruction set architecture. We will also take a look at how you can start using these solutions today based on the Green Hills portfolio of RISC-V embedded software solutions, as well as providing an introduction to the latest commercial multicore RISC-V SoCs available from our partner Microchip.
Attendees will learn about:
- Safe and Secure Real-Time Operating Systems
- Functional Safety (FuSa) Certifications
- Advanced Software Development Tools
- Green Hills Optimizing C/C++ Compilers
- MULTI Development Environment
- JTAG Hardware Processor Probes
- RISC-V Multicore SoC Offerings
- Longevity, Low power, maturity
- Solutions Demo
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.