RFID for IT & Data Center Asset Management
Join us for a free webinar hosted by the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers (IAITAM) and see how enterprises and other large companies are using integrated RFID solutions from HP, Microsoft and Motorola to optimize IT asset management and improve their data center operations.
Hear Keith Rupnik of IAITAM and industry experts from HP, Microsoft and Motorola outline the applications that are being deployed today, and the optimization and efficiency benefits of deploying RFID for IT Asset Management:
- IT asset process automation for optimized utilization and costs
- Improve service levels and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Secure and efficient media and data tape tracking
- Reporting capital equipment for SOX compliance
- Monitoring and moderating peak power usage within data centers
Register now and receive two informative application briefs upon registration. All attendees will also receive industry reports from Aberdeen Group and ABI Research about the benefits of RFID in IT Asset Management operations at the time of the live broadcast.
Learn more about Motorola's RFID solutions at www.Motorola.com/rfid
Keith Rupnik, Education & IT Specialist, Intl. Assn. of Information Technology Asset Managers (IAITAM)
- Jarrod Sinclair, Information Systems Architect IV, HP
- Sudhir Hasbe, Sr. Product Manager BizTalk RFID, Microsoft
- Joe White, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Motorola
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.