Protect Your Power Supply Circuits Better
Power supply circuits deserve better protection. They are typically the first to fail and defines a good product from a bad one. In a world where power budget, cost budget plays a big role, how do you find the best balance of protection vs budget?
This webinar will look at common pitfalls with today’s solutions of PTC fuses, zener diodes, etc. and then highlight various solutions that brings your design into the future of power supply protection.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Protect against short-circuit using a resettable eFuse
- Use eFuse to fulfill IEC 62368-1 requirements
- Compare integrated OVP and OCP solutions vs discrete solutions
- Protect against ESD short-pulse transients vs power supply transient and noise
- Design protection for USB power delivery
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.