Physical Verification: The Road Ahead
Get on the road to faster debug, reduced variability and simpler, smaller checks and decks. This free web seminar will explain how your foundry, peers, and potential competitors have prepared themselves for the challenges of advanced verification ” driving down cycle time in order to get to market faster.
Advanced physical verification requires a new approach:
- Classic 1D physical verification approaches cannot ensure that designs will meet design variability and performance.
- Continued use of classic physical verification approaches exacerbates the explosion of deck size, run time and debug time.
What You Will Learn:
- How to achieve simpler, smaller checks and decks
- Strategies to manage growing physical verification cycle times to get to market faster
- Ways to reduce time spent waiving errors for good IP
Who Should View:
- Design Verification Engineers and Managers
- CAD Engineers and Managers
- Design Rule Definers and Writers
- Anyone working in the physical verification area of design
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager of the Calibre Physical Verification product line, Michael White understands what customers need to succeed and how to create a product roadmap to solve those challenges. He works closely with small and large semiconductor companies around the world to understand their challenges and ensure that Calibre will meet their needs, and yours, for years to come.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.