Overcome Skyrocketing Embedded Device Complexity to Deliver Products On-Time and On-Quality
Across the embedded industry, product development executives are facing growing challenges with device software quality. Exponential increases in software content and device complexity are outpacing the capabilities of existing testing tools and methods
More product teams are experiencing late-cycle quality surprises that cause them to ‘crash at the finish line’ with major schedule delays or defective product deliveries.
Without better insight into true device software quality, product development executives are making ill-informed decisions that can put their companies at risk. Leaders are increasingly uneasy and are looking for a game-changer.
Now they have an answer.
Device software market leader, Wind River, will present a new solution for intelligent device testing that lets teams focus their efforts on what really needs testing.
Attendees will learn how to
- Gather actionable quality information at runtime
- Identify untested software during system test
- Respond faster to change in Agile processes
- Move from black box to ‘white box’ test automation
- Isolate defects and performance regressions faster
Who Should Attend:
- Product development executives concerned with delivering on-time, on-quality
- Testing professionals concerned with improving processes and automation
Amit Ronen, Vice President and General Manager, Device Management Product Division
Amit Ronen is Vice President and General Manager of Wind River’s Device Management product division. Ronen holds a BA in computer science and economics from Tel Aviv University in Israel and is a graduate of the Stanford Executive Program (SEP) of Stanford University in California.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.