Managing the Chaos of Design Closure: How to regain control of your development schedule
Increasingly complex digital designs require a better collaboration and decision-making platform. A sustainable platform based solution must help managers track design progress and see problems early, as well as help engineers see the big picture and get their jobs done. Without both these capabilities, designs will have a higher risk and a difficult time meeting schedules. This platform must intrinsically understand design data. Otherwise, it will fail to separate the information from the noise.
ENOVIA® Pinpoint meets these requirements and amplifies the effort of the whole team by enabling collaboration, better decision-making, and improved resource planning.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Best in class Issue Closure platform for RTL, STA, Power Concerns and Layout
- How to improve the effectiveness of your IC design reviews
- How a Project Manager can gain insight to how a design is converging to closure
- How to effectively collaborate between design disciplines for releasing design to FAB
- A Design Services organization can use this platform as a key element in serving their customers
- You will learn a new way of managing closure in a visual representation of your design rather then sifting through countless emails and power point status updates
Who Should Attend:
- Layout Design Engineers
- Executive Managers carrying the P&L for IC Design Projects
- Program Managers
- IC Design Services Organizations
- IC Design Power Analysis Engineers
Director Semiconductor Strategy, Dassault Systèmes
Michael brings 25 years of semiconductor and EDA experience to Dassault Systèmes where he is responsible for semiconductor strategy. Michael has been working in the semiconductor, EDA and electronics industries since obtaining his BSEE from Tufts University in 1989. Starting directly from university as a senior associate engineer at IBM, he then worked in senior positions in applications engineering, sales, and product marketing at Viewlogic Systems, Sente, Sequence Design, Tanner EDA and Cadence. Most recently, Michael was vice president marketing at Silicon Dimensions and senior director for enterprise solutions at Cadence.
Business Development, Mgr Consensia Inc
Darrel brings 32 years of Semiconductor and EDA experience to Consensia Inc where he is responsible for North America Sales & Business Development. Darrel has been working in the semiconductor, EDA and electronics industries since 1982 after graduating from Ferris State University with a Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering and Business Management. Starting in the Electronics Distribution Industry, then working in Senior sales and management positions with Harris Semiconductor, Veiwlogic Systems, Synopsys, Synchronicity and Xilinx Corporation.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.