Low voltage Power MOSFETs in industrial applications
Please join Larry Shorthill in this Webinar to share with you all about Power MOSFETs in common industrial applications like Synchronous Buck DC-DC converters, secondary side Synchronous MOSFET Rectifiers and Power ORing circuits. Of these applications, example schematics will be shown and their operation will be explained. This webinar will also go into the challenges of designing these applications and moreover, how to select the right Power MOSFETs. Finally, the benefits of using NXP NextPower MOSFETs will be explained.
What will attendees learn?
- Overview of common MOSFET applications like Synchronous Buck DC-DC converters, secondary side Synchronous MOSFET Rectifiers and Power ORing circuits
- Operation of these applications with the aid of example schematics
- How to select the right MOSFET for these applications
- The benefits of using NXP NextPower MOSFETs
Who should attend?
- Application Engineers, Distributor Sales Engineers, Design/Hardware Engineers, Product Quality Engineers, Test Engineers, System Architects, Engineering Management, Engineering Students
Larry Shorthill, Marketing Applications Engineer, NXP Semiconductors
Larry has been an Applications Engineer focusing on Power MOSFETs since July 2003 when he joined NXP (Philips) in Beaverton, Oregon. In this role he counsels customers during their design process, provides trainings for sales and application engineers, and supports the development of new products through application testing and application board development. He has prior experience as a design engineer, FAE, and Sales Engineer. He holds BSEE and MSEE degrees from Montana State University and an MBA from the University of Portland.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.