Linear Current Regulators and High Efficiency LED Drivers: A Contradiction?
Designers of LED drivers don’t think about linear regulators in the first place, since they have the reputation of being notoriously inefficient.
This webinar will show that this is not at all the case for Infineon’s regulators with active headroom control (AHC). Apart from the ability to be as efficient as switch mode regulators when designed properly, they provide unsurpassed light quality, low EMI figures and are extremely cost effective. The webinar presents the theory of operation as well as practical design examples.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What linear regulators with active headroom control (AHC) are
- How to design for high efficiency
- Why they provide best possible light quality and ease compliance with EU ecodesign regulation
- Their benefits in tunable white and multichannel applications
- Their benefits in non-isolated high voltage applications
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.