Introduction to Infineon's Superjunction Families: CoolMOS™ - the perfect fit for your Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) application
This webinar will provide an overview and
introduction to different Superjunction families with special focus on Low Power
and High Power SMPS. Learn more about Infineon’s solutions for reaching highest
efficiency in your application.
Duration: 60 Minutes including
Attendees will learn:
- Overview and main differentiation of CoolMOS™ families
- Application overview for CooLMOS™ families
- Deeper understanding of CoolMOS™ in high and low power SMPS applications
- Design Guidelines—selection of proper devices
- Basic knowledge in power electronics
- Basic knowledge in SMPS
Who should attend:
- Application Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Product Engineers
- Other Engineers
Regidor, Application Engineer, Infineon Technologies, Austria AG,
Excel was born in the Philippines. He has 7 years experience as a
design engineer and 5 years experience as a Field application engineer. He’s been
an application engineer for CoolMOS™ at Infineon Austria, Villach for two years.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.