Introducing PADS 9.0 Webinar
Think you know PADS? Attend this webinar and see how PADS, the most widely used desktop PCB layout system, provides much more than ever before in PADS 9.0.
PADS still offers easy-to-use and powerful design capture and PCB design functionality, but now PADS’ capabilities have been extended to include best-in-class tools for pre- and post- layout simulation, power integrity, thermal analysis, collaboration, and better ties to manufacturing.
Come see how a PADS solution can ensure first-time success of your design, and make you and your team more productive.
What You Will Learn:
- Why PADS is the trusted PCB solution for tens of thousands of engineers and designers.
- How the PADS solution provides much more than schematic capture and PCB layout.
- How best-in-class tools, now part of the PADS solution, can help you get your job done right the first time.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers looking for a complete design solution.
- PCB designers who need the power of PADS to get from layout to manufacturing faster.
- Engineering management looking for a cost-effective design environment with best-in-class tools.
Jim is the product marketing manager for the PADS products. He has worked with electrical design tools for more than 20 years, with roles including PCB design, customer support, and application engineering.
Jim has a BS of Marketing degree from Alfred University, in Alfred, NY, and continued education in electrical engineering and design.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.