Intel® Firmware Support Package: Firmware solutions for Internet of Things
The Intel® FSP is a unique, royalty-free binary piece of code that enables Intel Silicon for the customer/vendor and allowing them to concentrate on adding value to their boot loader part. The FSP allows for a lot of flexibility in being integrated with numerous boot loader designs, fast boot optimizations, faster Time-To-Market, allows re-usability and availability of a strong ecosystem. It meets most of embedded and IoTG systems and customers. It comes with sufficient documentation enabling developers to implement FSP easily into a boot solution.
Attendees Will Learn:
- What is the Intel® Firmware Support Package (Intel® FSP)?
- Why is Intel FSP useful to me?
- What will I get when I download the FSP Package?
- What can it be used for – what can I create from it?
- What are some of the unique use cases?
- What boot loader options do I have?
- How/where can I download and build a solution?
- How can I get support to port to my design?
- Who in the ecosystem I can get help from?
Sr. Firmware Architect
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.