How to Increase Performance and Reduce Cost with Optimized System Memory in FPGA Designs
Understand how a system memory architecture, using MoSys memory for FPGA designs, can significantly improve system throughput, performance and reduce cost and design time.
In this webinar we will address key concepts regarding:
- Accelerating FPGA performance by optimizing memory architecture
- Memory performance bottlenecks
- Memory tradeoffs: HBM,DDR, SyncSRAM and SRAM
- Board layout and signal integrity
- How Intelligent Memories from MoSys can accelerate performance, free up board space and reduce design time and system cost.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.