How to Enable Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring for Smarter HVACR Equipment
In commercial buildings, HVACR equipment failures can have severe impact on building operations and operating costs. Currently, fixed maintenance plans are used for HVACR devices due to a lack of insights on the devices’ status.
The webinar will show you how effective condition monitoring and anomaly detection for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) equipment can be realized thanks to the deployment of sensors and cloud connectivity in combination with data intelligence for predictive maintenance. Explore the business cases and technical architectures for developing edge-to-cloud platforms on Amazon Web Services together with Infineon XENSIV™ sensor technologies, for data collection at the equipment level, secure cloud delivery, and analysis for effective decision-making.
Attendees will learn:
- How condition monitoring can be implemented using advanced sensor technology by Infineon as a basis for predictive maintenance in HVAC devices
- How sensor data can be collected from HVAC components at the edge, be preprocessed in a microcontroller, and be sent to the cloud for advanced data intelligence
- How Klika Tech* supports product development based on Infineon’s sensor solutions in combination with AWS cloud integration for predictive maintenance of HVAC devices
- How to use an evaluation kit as an initial starting point for a customized end-to-end solution for HVAC devices
- The market challenges that inspired Infineon and Klika Tech’s focus on HVAC market solutions
*Klika Tech is a global IoT, Cloud-native and BigData product and solutions development company headquartered in the U.S. with offices across North America, Europe and Asia. Founded in 2013 by business-oriented technologists, the company co-creates end-to-end hardware, embedded, and software solutions for a range of IoT-intensive industries.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.