GSPS DACs Enable Ultra-Wide Bandwidth Applications
Presented by Analog Devices and Avnet. To meet the increasing capacity demand of mobile customers, the emerging E-Band market requires wider bandwidth capabilities compared to traditional microwave backhaul wireless architectures. Due to increased capacity, 2GHz E-band systems will be needed in the near future. This webcast covers the demands of current E-Band point-to-point systems and how ADI’s high-speed DACs provide the necessary bandwidth and sampling frequencies to support them.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- TheOverview of Microwave Point-to-Point (PtP) system requirements and architecture, specifically E-Band
- Understand areas of increasing difficulty for system design specs (bandwidth/channel separation, sampling frequency)
- Review ADI High Speed DAC products (specifically AD9136/AD9135) that support the new system requirements
- Learn about our product features that enable PtP system design
- Evaluation kit options for DAC products
Who should attend:
Microwave backhaul system designers/architects, Base station system architects, Wireless radio communications system engineers/architects
Michele Viani, Applications Engineer, High-Speed Converters Analog Devices
Michele Viani, Applications Engineer, has worked in the High Speed Converter Group at Analog Devices for 6.5 years. Michele has worked as both a Product Engineer and Applications Engineer, responsible for evaluating high speed digital-to-analog converter products and providing technical support to customers in solving implementation issues. Michele holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.