Give Your Product a Voice with Alexa
Join us for a deep dive into the system architecture for voice-enabled products with Alexa Built-In. Device makers can use the Alexa Voice Service (AVS) to add conversational AI to a variety of products from smart speakers to headphones, screen-based devices to smart home and more. Learn how to choose the right hardware and software tools, ensure great customer experience with test and certification guidelines, and leverage qualified solution providers to get your products to market faster.
Attendees will learn:
- Use the cloud based voice service to create products with Alexa Built-in
- Choose the right voice hardware (Dev Kits, DSPs, Mic Arrays) for your use case
- Overview of software solutions including the C++ based AVS Device SDK
- Test, Certification, Security and UX considerations for designing a voice-first product
- Where to start with hands-on step by step tutorials
Fletcher Nelson, Senior Technical Evangelist, Amazon
As Senior Technical Evangelist for the Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Fletcher Nelson inspires and enables developers to bring Alexa’s intelligent voice controlled experiences to customers. In this role, he combines his experience of product development, passion for developer resources, and enthusiasm for innovation in voice AI. Prior to joining Amazon, Fletch served as an Electrical Engineer at various automotive, gaming, and consumer electronics companies, most recently Microsoft. Fletch earned his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at Washington State University.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.