Enhancing Energy Storage System Performance with Silicon Carbide Power Devices
This webinar will cover the emerging energy storage segment and the ways SiC power devices can enable higher performance and lower system cost. We will start with a breakdown of the major subsegments and technical details such as system hardware configurations, input, output voltages and power levels, key power blocks and topologies and common components used in today’s systems. Next, we will identify areas where SiC devices can impact system performance and describe alternative topologies, SiC component selection and outline the improvements in energy efficiency, system size, weight and cost achievable with SiC.
Attendees will learn:
- Brief overview of today’s ESS system types
- Common power levels and system topologies
- Systems and applications where SiC power devices can add higher performance and lower system cost
- SiC application and component selection examples
- Summary of efficiency, power density and system cost advantages from using SiC
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.