Discover A Ready-to-use Full System Solution for Embedded Systems
If your company designs or manufactures products such as white goods, door openers, kiosk/vending machines and you want an easy to use, reliable and cost effective solution to implement your power supply and the microcontroller subsystem you should attend this seminar.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- How can you easily implement a switch mode power supply to power your embedded system?
- What options do you have when implementing a power supply?
- What is synchronous rectification, its benefits and how can you implement synchronous rectification in your power supply?
- How can you leverage a microcontroller reference design to implement an MCU subsystem and focus on the differentiating feature of your product rather than on the design of the MCU system?
- Infineon’s solutions for embedded systems
Who should attend?
Application Engineers, Design Engineers, Product Marketing, Technical Marketing
Sergio Rossi, Global Application Marketing for SMPS Power Management and Multimarket
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.