What is Device Authentication and How Can it be Best Implemented?
Consumer devices, home appliances, and industrial machines are constantly exposed to the risk of counterfeit spares and accessories. Fakes can compromise functionality, user safety, and – as a result – brand value. How to prove the authenticity of your products? Learn more about why device authentication is necessary and how to protect people and devices from the ill effects of fake after-market and substandard components in the most efficient way.
- Why counterfeits are a growing concern for OEMs and users
- How to meet this challenge most efficiently
- How to achieve enhanced device authentication to protect against counterfeits
- How to establish device authenticity across the supply chain and at the point of use
- How OPTIGA™ Authenticate S, an easy-to-integrate turnkey solution, can support you here – without the need to invest in security know-how
Can’t attend the live event? We’ve got you covered! Register now, and we’ll send you a link to view the webinar on-demand after the live broadcast.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.