Designing Pixel-Perfect 1080p HD Video Applications with New TMS320DM365 Digital Media Processor
Find out how this successor of the popular DM355 device offers multi-format HD video with H.264 up to 1080p. Integration of multiple components and software increase flexibility and decrease cost including: multiple connectivity options, best-in-class Image Signal Processing, production ready codec bundles, DaVinci technology and much more.
- Overview of the new DM365 processor
- Comparison of DM355 and DM365 devices
- Review of various digital video codec performance
- Highlights of the DM365 Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM)
- Question and answer session
Who should attend:
Developers, design engineers, engineering managers, software and system architects responsible for and/or designing digital video applications.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.