Designer’s Guide to Silicon Carbide Power – Modeling
Learn how the considerations for silicon and silicon carbide differ and the simple steps to take advantage of silicon carbide’s high efficiency and power density. The next installment of Wolfspeed’s Designer’s Guide to Silicon Carbide Power webinar series focuses on modeling common topologies using SiC MOSFETs.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Simulate with silicon carbide using popular topologies such as:
- Totem pole PFC
- Buck & Boost converters
- Resonant DC/DC
- Single and multi-phase inverters
- Adjust system-level design to avoid shoot through and gate drive noise
- Capitalize on advanced gate drive features such as active Miller Clamping
- Optimize performance when paralleling devices
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.