Cost-Optimized HMI and Advanced GUI’s for Automotive and Transportation Applications
Join this webinar to learn how to leverage NXP i.MX RT1170’s powerful crossover MCU family and Qt cross-platform software development tools to create optimized solutions for rich HMI/GUI.
OEMs continue to adopt and implement more graphical user interface (GUI) solutions within the vehicle with low-cost human-machine interface (HMI). Growth in connected vehicles is driving the demand for both enhanced user experiences and convenience features which address the $28B global automotive HMI market (1).
It is now essential in today’s automobiles and other mobility solutions to offer passengers added HMI input with interactive applications –that were too expensive to implement in the past. These applications include rear-seat displays; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) controls; seat configurations; and other interactive environments.
2 Sessions Conveniently offered:
Date: Wed., May 12, 2021 | Time: 9:00 am PDT | 12:00 pm EDT
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 | Time: 10:00am CEST
Attendees will learn:
- The relevance of rich HMI/GUI in both automotive and transportation applications
- The key features of the i.MX RT1170 family
- How i.MX RT1170 MCUs offer high-performance up to 800 MHz, plus its 2D-GPU, MIPI-DSI/CSI, TSN networking, hardware security and additional enablement
- About the Qt HMI/Graphic software and experience a demonstration that creates modern UIs and clusters
- Insights about how to combine Qt software on i.MX RT1170 for driving lower cost implementation
1. Automotive HMI Market by Technology Global Forecast to 2021 Study
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.