Building Connected, Secure IoT Devices: An Arrow, AWS, and Infineon Hands-On Virtual Workshop – Medical and Industrial Focus
Trusted data is foundational to the success of IoT Devices. Compromised data can be catastrophic for environments where IoT Devices are deployed – for example in the increasing home-healthcare movement. Remote health diagnostics transmitted via Wi-Fi to a cloud application, and then consumed by healthcare professionals need to be trusted every time, all the time. Industrial applications like predictive and preventative maintenance add sensors and wireless connectivity and these connections, the data being sent, and the IP need to be secured.
Main topics of this workshop:
- Secure IoT development platform from device to cloud in collaboration with Infineon Technologies, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Arrow.
- Fundamentals of embedded IoT Security
- Ease of implementation with Infineon’s PSoC® 64 Kit Infineon’s PSoC® 64 Standard Secured AWS Microcontroller provides a pre-established root-of-trust, isolated processing environments, and secure bootloader which enable secure boot, secure firmware updates, remote attestation, and secure provisioning provided by Arrow’s secure programming facilities. This secure lifecycle management works seamlessly with AWS IoT cloud services as well. .
- How to securely and quickly connect your device via Wi-Fi to AWS IoT Core
- How to integrate world-class sensors from Infineon with PSoC 64 MCUs in Connected Healthcare and Industrial Applications.
- Free PSoC 64 IoT Security Workshop Development Kit provided by Arrow for valid registrations before Friday September 10th. This kit includes the PSoC 64 Secure MCU AWS Dev Kit, sensors, connectors, AWS enablement, and more (>$150 value).
*There are some limitations to the countries and regions we can ship to. We apologize in advance if we cannot ship a workshop kit, customers are welcome to attend with or without a kit and we believe it will still be beneficial. For rules and giveaway details, please download full Terms and Conditions.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.