Advantages to Designing with Automotive Grade Magnetic Coreless Current Sensor
Join us in this webinar as we discuss how Infineon’s TLE4972 provides an analog signal proportional to the measured current and two fast overcurrent detection pins. Its differential measurement principle is robust against stray fields and suited for current measurements in EMC-prone environments. The core-less design avoids adverse effects (saturation, hysteresis) commonly known from sensors using iron cores for flux concentration. Our TLE4972 current sensor is qualified according to AEC Q100 and ISO 26262 ASIL B.
Attendees will learn:
- Techniques to measure AC + DC current
- Advantages of coreless measurement principle
- Main applications for current sensors
- How to implement fast over-current detection, and the importance of doing so
- Development tools, evaluations boards, and the design environment for this sensor
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.