A Designer's Guide to Silicon Carbide Power
The demand for silicon carbide (SiC) MOSFETs and diodes is growing rapidly, particularly within automotive, industrial, and energy applications due to the improved efficiency, superior power density, and lower system costs. Learn how to approach your design correctly, make all the right considerations and select the optimum SiC MOSFET for your system from the largest, global and vertically integrated supplier of silicon carbide technologies.
Attendees will learn about:
- How to choose the right SiC MOSFET for your application
- Optimize the system for improved efficiencies and lowest system cost
- Select gate drivers for optimum power conversion and control
- Ruggedize the design for thermals, EMI, and short circuit protection
- Design and build more powerful electronic systems with Wolfspeed SiC MOSFETs
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.