2014 Embedded Market Study | Then, Now: What's Next
Every year UBM Tech conducts a comprehensive survey of embedded system designers in order to learn more about their trials, tribulations, issues, objectives, and other key elements of the design cycle. If you are interested in getting the pulse of the global embedded design market, attend this webinar to hear the highlights of our findings. In particular, we benchmark three to five of years of change with a look toward the future in all aspects of the embedded development process.
What you will learn:
- Which vendors have the most brand and product awareness
- Developments in the embedded design process and embedded environment
- Key findings relating to the daily life of embedded design engineers
See what has changed, why, and, more importantly, where we are headed.
- Patrick Mannion, VP/Brand Director, UBM Tech, Electronics
- Rich Quinnell, EIC, IoTWorld, UBM Tech, Electronics
Who should attend this webcast:
- Any vendor or supplier involved in the embedded market
- Design engineers, embedded system designers
- Anyone involved in shaping the character of the embedded world
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this webinar.