Considerations for using Linux in medical devices
While Linux continues to be the leading choice for embedded device operating systems, whether or not to choose it for use in a medical device setting includes the additional considerations of patient safety and data security.
This white paper will help designers understand Linux, including:
- Medical safety, and device security
- How to address security Issues when they arise
- Medical device certification
- Mixed-safety critical systems
- The hardware platform
- The optimum use of hardware
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.