Using Advanced Digital Isolation to Boost Power Inverter Reliability
Photovoltaic (PV) power systems are a sustainable alternative to fossil-fueled power plants and consist of multiple components, including solar power inverters. Expected to operate reliably and at full rated output for a minimum of 25 years, PV systems need highly-efficient inverters that run cooler, last longer and generate cash savings for the PV system manufacturer and user.
Digital isolation devices leverage proprietary silicon design and CMOS process technology to deliver robust, nearly ideal performance to these requirements for the first time:
- Greater across-the-board functional integration
- 60+ year isolation barrier lifetime
- –40°C to +125°C continuous operation at maximum VDD
- No intrinsic wear-out mechanisms
- Substantial improvements in performance, power consumption, board space savings and ease-of-use
Learn more about how advanced digital isolation technologies boost solar power inverter reliability.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.