The Coming Data Avalanche - and How We'll Handle It
Forbes engaged with Intel to survey more than 300 CTOs and system architects and interviewed industry leaders to better understand their current computing environments, future computing plans, the hardware and software they are using, and how they expect to accommodate their higher performance needs.
This report explores:
- Where the data flood is happening now
- How the exponential increase in data generation will impact the future
- Whether the cloud is the best place for data
- Edge v. Fog Computing
- When you should filter, aggregate or discard your data
- How Intel’s acquisition of Altera will impact data management, the semiconductor industry, and system development
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.