Must Reads: SDRs, ADCs, and DACs for High-Speed Communication
To meet the growing demand for high-speed communications, designers need their equipment to support high-capacity data throughput in smaller packages and at a lower solution cost. The editors at AspenCore have put together a collection of articles to assist you in designing systems utilizing RF DACs, RF-sampling receivers, high-frequency filters, high-speed ADCs, and more. Plus, check out a cryptographic approach to securing aircraft ADS-B data and get an inside look at a DARPA hackfest.
- SDR’s Hard Side Shown in DARPA Hackfest
- Direct-RF DACs for High-Speed Communications
- A Cryptographic Proof of Concept for Securing Aircraft ADS-B Data
- Signal Chain Basics: RF-Sampling ADCs for Multiband Receivers
- A Checklist for Designing RF-Sampling Receivers
- Designing Higher-Frequency Active Filters to Drive Differential Input High-Speed ADCs
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.