IoT Cybersecurity simplified using security automation tools
IOT Analytics forecasts that there will be over 30 billion IoT devices deployed by 2025. However, IoT security remains years behind IT network security. This lack of cybersecurity is a significant problem because these devices are used everywhere, from our national infrastructure to vehicles to hospitals to our homes. Because they are network-connected, they are vulnerable. While connectivity is the key to enabling huge gains in productivity from IoT, it also gives remote adversaries, often located in other countries, the attack surface to compromise anything that relies on these devices.
In this paper:
- Why IoT cybersecurity is important
- 15 types of IoT devices that have been hacked
- The reasons why most IoT devices ship without cybersecurity
- What constitutes a good IoT cybersecurity baseline feature set
- How to make an easy transition from the engineering team to the manufacturing team
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.