Five Keys to Software Success
The software interoperability of Intel architecture (IA) processors can help developers start coding faster, migrate legacy code, and future proof their software. In this white paper, we show how Intel and the members of the Intel Embedded Alliance can help developers:
- Use virtualization to preserve legacy software.
- Take advantage of solutions for GUIs, connectivity, business integration, security, cloud computing, and more.
- Apply pre-integrated solutions to shorten time to market.
- Employ tuning and debugging tools for faster development and better results.
- Engage integrators and services companies to speed up product delivery.
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.