Enabling Robust Wired Condition-Based Monitoring for Industry 4.0—Part 2
In the first part of this article, ”Enabling Robust Wired Condition-Based Monitoring for Industry 4.0—Part 1”, we presented Analog Devices’ wired interface solutions, which reduce customer design cycle and test time, and enable faster time to market for industrial CbM solutions.
This article (Part 2 of 2) discusses the following key considerations and provides recommendations for designing the physical layer interface:
- Managing system time synchronization
- Data rate vs. cable length recommendations
- Filter design and simulation for shared power and data architectures
- Passive component performance trade-offs for phantom power implementation
- Component selection and system design window
- Experimental measurements
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.