EDA in the cloud - Nice to have, or a necessity?
The demand for third-party public cloud resources in conjunction with EDA applications is growing stronger every day. We are at the point where computational demand, technology and enhanced security make it both possible and necessary to leverage the cloud to get your IC designs to market. This paper will help you understand:
- Why the cloud became a viable option for IC verification
- What EDA in the cloud looks like today
- The value of cloud computing to your company
- Economics of how to work effectively with cloud resources
- Issues affecting the adoption of cloud computing
- How to establish guidelines to ensure that usage is efficient and cost-effective
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.