Addressing Security Vulnerabilities in Embedded Applications
Many embedded systems and “connected” IoT products lack proper security due to outdated software development practices. Organizations now know they need to incorporate security into the software SDLC, yet many lack security expertise and are struggling with how to implement best practices. Learn about:
- Secure development guidelines and resources
- Identifying and preventing known vulnerabilities
- Leveraging the Common Weakness Enumeration database
- CERT Coding standards for embedded developers
- How Static Analysis finds source code defects and vulnerabilities and measures source code compliance
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this Whitepaper.