Get Inside the Mind of the Engineer
Be one of the first to see the results of our 2020 Mind of the Engineer Study. This spring, we asked engineers worldwide to tell us what's important to them - at work and in their careers. This in-depth look at the global electronics industry sheds light on technology trends, the challenges engineers face, resources they need and those they rely on most, how they spend their time, and more.
By registering, you’ll receive early access to the full report, 2 weeks before it’s published.
You will learn about:
- Job satisfaction with chosen career/company and challenges/obstacles faced
- Adoption and interest in new and emerging technologies
- Preferred information modes for new products and technologies
- Volume and cycle time of design projects
- Psychographic insights of design engineers
- Engineer interaction with suppliers
- Preferences for alternate work locations due to COVID-19
- Overall understanding of how engineers work and what motivates them