Simplifying Wireless Integration with the STM32WB Multi-protocol MCU
Learn how to develop Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Thread, Bluetooth Mesh and 802.15.4-based proprietary applications with the STM32WB, using the popular STM32Cube toolchain for peripheral configuration, middleware additions and connectivity libraries.
The STM32WB SoC architecture integrates an ultra-low-power STM32L4 MCU and multi-protocol 2.4GHz radio on the same chip. It supports these communication protocols in standalone and concurrent modes, and addresses a wide spectrum of IoT use cases.
The STM32WB series is an ideal fit for power-sensitive and wirelessly-connected industrial, healthcare and consumer applications.
At the end of the presentation, you will have the following knowledge to start developing with the STM32WB using the P-NUCLEO-WB55 development pack.
- Key STM32WB features and peripherals
- Leveraging ST companion technologies with the STM32WB
- Getting started with the graphical STM32CubeMX 5.0 software configuration and code generation tool
- Using the STM32CubeProgrammer and STM32CubeMonitorRF for rapid Bluetooth prototyping
- Finding pre-built examples, applications, and code for reuse