How to Scale Your Application Performance with MoSys Virtualized Hardware Functions
As markets continue to migrate to software-defined environments, most notably software-defined networks (SDN), performance scaling has become key to remaining competitive while addressing the growing demands being placed on the network. Software investments now must be transferrable across multiple hardware environments in order to be both cost-effective and to provide the required flexibility to meet changing performance demands.
This webinar will discuss:
- The fundamentals of what a virtualized accelerator (VA) is
- How a VA can scale app performance
- An example of packet classification with graph memory
- How to future proof your apps
- The future direction of this technology