Scaling software-defined networking (SDN) applications with the MoSys Virtualized Accelerator Engine
The old approaches to network management are becoming dated with evolving network architectures. Traditional network management in today’s cloud computing like environment is not enough to operate in a dynamic, decentralized, and more complex architecture. As a result, network operators are rapidly transitioning to software-defined networking approaches to better handle this changing network traffic.
In addition to managing SDNs, consideration for software investments must be considered as well. Software must now be transferable across multiple hardware environments in order to be both cost-effective and to provide the required flexibility to meet changing performance demands.
This webinar will discuss:
- The fundamentals of a virtualized accelerator (VA)
- Scaling application performance with a VA
- Walk through of packet classification with graph memory
- Future proofing existing applications with VA
- What’s next in the future of SDN technology