Easy Implementation of NFC Programming and Constant Lumen Output (CLO) for LED Drivers
LED current setting – the challenge! NFC programming – the solution! Join the webinar and discover how our NFC-PWM series removes the need for microcontrollers and allows for fast implementation of both NFC programming and CLO functions in analog systems.
This solution is compatible with existing analog LED-driver designs and the NFC programming specification from the Module-Driver Interface Special Interest Group (MD-SIG).
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Why NFC programming is beneficial for the LED industry
- What the constant lumen output (CLO) function is
- Two basic concepts to implement NFC Programming and CLO
- What advantages the NFC-PWM concept brings
- What Infineon offers with NFC-PWN series and evaluation kit