How to Design and Develop Motor Control Applications with MCUs using Model-Based Design
In this webinar, we feature the design and development of a field oriented control for a permanent magnet synchronous motor using NXP MagniV microcontroller. The workflow will guide you through model simulation using SIL/PIL models and model deployment on the real-time microcontroller.
You will learn about:
- Design and test motor control algorithm using simulation environment for initial development stages
- How to setup the hardware and software environments for Model-Based Design Toolbox
- Automatic C-code generation for NXP MagniV microcontroller
- Increase performance by using dedicated NXP libraries for Motor Control (AMMCLIB)
- Implement and test a motor control application using dedicated NXP Motor Control Kit
Daniel Popa, Technical Lead, Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors Business Line, NXPDaniel Popa graduated from the Politehnica University of Bucharest in Romania with a master degree in Electrical Engineering. He joined NXP in 2008 where he is responsible for Model-Based Design Software solutions for NXP Automotive Products.