Hardware Design Challenges for AI
Hardware designers in the AI realm constantly face challenges that require a weighing of the options and associated tradeoffs. The editors at AspenCore have put together a series of articles to help designers select the right chips, determine what processing power is required, define an application's requirements, and more. Click to read this series today.
• Designer’s Guide: Selecting AI Chips for Embedded Designs
• Hardware Helping Move AI to the Edge
• How to Choose Between AI Accelerators
• AI Hardware Acceleration Needs Careful Requirements Planning
• Hardware Emulation Answers AI/ML Verification Needs