Automotive Research User Handbook
Within the next 10 years, we will see remarkable change in the automotive industry from improved engine efficiency to autonomous vehicles to electrification. National Instruments is proud to partner with leading institutions driving these changes. This curated handbook summarizes and provides access to six case studies showing how researchers and industrial partners are testing and innovating to improve the world of transportation.
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Testbed for Sensor Fusion-Based ADAS
- Data Acquisition and Control of a Hydrogen Diesel Dual Fuel Engine
- Replicating Urban Vehicular Network Performance in Lab Settings
- HIL Simulation Generates Loads Equivalent to Those of Real Roads
- Building a Race Engine Vibration Analysis System
- Full-Scale Simulator for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles