Must Reads: Plugging into PCBs and Flex Circuits
Printed circuit boards (PCBs) are an integral part of today's electronics, and optimal performance matters more than ever. The editors at AspenCore have compiled a series that will help you explore the options for building a PCB, select the right connector and components for PCB design, and learn about PCB assembly. Read this collection today.
- How to Build a PCB: Through-Hole or Surface-Mount?
- A Brief Guide to Choosing PCB Connectors
- Key High-Speed Connector Layout Techniques
- Flex Circuits: The What, Where, and Why
- Learning about Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- 6 Tips for Choosing PCB Components