How to Efficiently Manage Analog Verification
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this course.
In the world of analog verification, simulation results are typically managed manually or with very expensive tools. These tools can require meticulous setup for each project and practice proprietary methods which are difficult for new team members to learn and operate. Enter the Tanner Designer; a tool which is easy to set up and can be immediately used in your design flow to track analog simulations and to determine that each block meets specifications.
You will learn about how to:
• Easily get started with existing simulation results
• Track and aggregate all simulation measurements for a project
• Incrementally customize as the project progresses
• Generate custom reports for team members via Excel
• Build documentation from reports
• Re-run simulations and verify your blocks are within specs
• Ultimately, decrease time-to-market for your product
Nicolas Williams is responsible for specifying and leading product direction for Analog, RF, & MEMS solutions of Tanner's EDA tools for more than 18 years. He also leads the PDK conversion efforts for Tanner tools and works closely with customers in development of application-specific EDA solutions. Nicolas received his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Tennessee.