NXP Analog Switch Design and Applications
In this webinar, NXP Semiconductors will explore the key parameters involved in analog switch designs, and provide guidelines on how to select the correct device for a variety of audio, video, data and load switching applications.
What will attendees learn?
- Technical overview of the key critical parameters in device design and selection including configuration, on resistance (Ron), bandwidth (f-3db), capacitance (Con) and the tradeoffs in performance involved
- Advanced control features for switches
- Solutions in packaging available for today's miniature portable applications
- A look at typical application examples for a variety of switches
Who should attend?
- Design/Hardware Engineers, Distributor Sales Engineers, System Architects, Engineering Management, Field Application Engineers, Product Quality Engineers, Test Engineers, Engineering Students
Tom Wolf, Product Applications Engineer, General Purpose Logic, NXP
Tom is a veteran of the industry, having worked as a Field Applications Engineer for "most of the semiconductor companies with three letter acronym names". His specialties include advanced CPU, microcontroller and now High Performance Mixed Signal technology. He recently returned to the industry with NXP Semiconductors after a period in video production and theatrical special effects.