NXP Automotive In-Vehicle Networking Solutions
In this webinar, NXP Semiconductors will provide an introduction to the In-Vehicle Networking (IVN) concepts, explore the different types of networks used in automotive vehicles and provide guidelines on how to apply NXP's comprehensive IVN portfolio (CAN/LIN/SBC/FlexRay) to design a comfortable, secure and green vehicle network. Additionally, NXP will provide a description of how comprehensive technical support will optimize network designs and improve time to market.
Duration: 60 minutes
What attendees will learn:
- Technical overview of In-Vehicle Networking.
- Differences between the various power modes of network transceivers
- An overview of the various network architectures and transceivers (CAN / LIN / System Basis Chips / FlexRay)
- The value of comprehensive technical support to maximize design efficiency.
Who should attend:
- Design/Hardware Engineers, Distributor Sales Engineers, System Architects, Engineering Management, Application Engineers, Product Quality Engineers, Test Engineers, Engineering Students
Allen Houck, Technical Marketing Manager, Automotive In-Vehicle Networking, NXP Semiconductors
Allen graduated from Michigan Technological University in 1988 with a BSEE with a computer engineering focus. Allen has over 10 years experience in the automotive electronics and liquid crystal display industry. He has been with NXP as the technical marketing manager for in-vehicle networking products for 4 years.