Lowest Power FPGAs: IGLOO2 and SmartFusion2
More InfoLess Info
IGLOO2 FPGAs and SmartFusion2 system-on-chip (SoC) FPGAs are differentiated from other FPGAs by their low power capabilities that enable orders of magnitude lower power operation for low duty cycle applications. Both device families include several important low power features:
- Industry's lowest static power
- Flash*Freeze real-time low power state
- ARM Cortex-M3 low power modes
- SoC peripheral low power modes
- Dedicated High-Performance Memory Subsystem to efficiently implement common bridging functions between 5 Gbps SERDES-based communications ports, external high-speed DDR memories, large on-chip SRAM or NVM memories and FPGA fabric.