Software Defined Radio Handbook, 9th Edition
More InfoLess Info
The folks at Pentek, who wrote the book on software radio, are pleased to announce their recently expanded Software Defined Radio Handbook. Updated recently, the handbook has proved to be a useful technical reference for engineers.
- Technical methodologies for sampling and undersampling
- Principles of SDR and FPGAs' role in software radio
- SDR board-level products and real-time recording and playback instruments
- Factory-installed FPGA IP cores for software radio
- Software radio example applications Including Beamforming and L-Band signal processing